Sunday, December 28, 2008

A New Year Is Coming!

A new year is just around the corner. Are you ready for it to start? I am! I look forward to a new chance to get it right this time. You know every year I say next year ... Well maybe this year will be that year. So what about resolutions? Have you made any yet? Better get to it if not, you're running out of time. As for mine, some are the same, but there are also some new ones.

1. Spend less, save more, and get out of debt.
2. Have Christmas DONE by December 1 so that I can actually enjoy the holiday season.
3. Do more, lots more, home cooking and less fast food and eating out.
4. Get organized so that when I need something I can find it and not have to buy things over again.
5. Be altogether less grippy!
6. Take better care of those around me.
7. Read a book a month.
8. Eat less and healthier, and lose weight.
9. Exercise more.
10. Get a closer relationship to my Lord and Savior! This should be #1!

No comments: